Friday, June 17, 2011

The Secret Crush

I once had a secret crush,
that people said must be lust
Dark Hair, hazel eyes
with a radiant smile that spoke a thousand lies.

This crush just won't leave me,
I thought maybe one day, the feelings will be free
I wanted to make her understand,
I wanted her to be my woman.

You have no idea; you have no clue,
just how much I have thought about you
I hope that one day you will be able to see
I had loved you unconditionally.

Give me a hint, just one little clue
To let me know why I still have a crush on you,
I will never forget you no way, not now
because I know we'll be together some way...and some how!

P.S. This poem has no reference whatsoever to any person living or dead! :P

9 comments:

  1. dark hair,brown eyes???mallu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously...whom else will i find in trivandrum?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think green eyes wer btr :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. well..this poem is fictional...but truthfully, I would have preferred dark brown or black eyes..wrote brown because mine is the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tera koi bhi crush secret nhi rehta dost.....sab ko pata hai...

    ReplyDelete
  6. very well,mate..very well..smooth n soft..keep it coming..!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for ur kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete