Friday, September 18, 2009

LOVE..

Have you ever wondered
If, how, when and where,
You would ever find true love
And find someone who cared
Sometimes it takes a lifetime
And sometimes you never do,
But special things take a while
If they’re really true.
It didn’t take a lifetime,
I know it was all worth the time.
You’ve changed my whole life around
You’ve picked me up from where I fell down
You love me unconditionally
So real and so true
You’ve made me strong when I was weak
All our promises, I promise to keep
You bring me joy and happiness
In everything you do
You’ve taught the truth behind my lies
You’ve been the tears behind my cries
You’ve shown me emotions I never thought I’d feel
For all this, I know my feelings are real
My one wish, that I pray stays true
My love, I hope, is forever you.

Prateep Basu

8 comments:

  1. yo..its poetry raghu style..:)..nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice basu!! shuruwaat "love" se...i hope it doesn't get printed on a greeting card. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone! please give me ur suggestions so that i can improve my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it true or it's just a great poem....??
    but jo bhi ho i proud to be ur frnd...!!
    i mean kamal kabanda hai..!!
    chal jyada ho gya ab isse jyada nhi likh sakta..

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaye haaye ..majnu..lage raho...too good..there was a time i never xpected "this" from u...bt someone has proved me so wrong..and m so glad :)..

    ReplyDelete
  6. really a nice piece.....
    keep writing...

    ReplyDelete